Monday, August 11, 2014

Chicago - Part I

Back in June I went to Chicago for a work trip.  I went last year in February and it was cold and snowy so I didn't really get to get out and see anything but this time I was able to see some of the city.  

One of the first things we did was go on a boat ride down the Chicago River.  Ever since seeing the movie Breakup I have wanted to do this.  I didn't realize that Chicago is known for its Architectural tour of their buildings.  They are beautiful and I was lucky to get some great shots as we went down listening to the history of Chicago and about the buildings.












That tall building.. that is the Sears Tower or what is now called the Willis Tower but you ask anyone in the city they call it the Sears Tower.

See the blocks.. People step out on these.. they are 123 stories up in the air.. and I did it!  It was so neat!




Had to get a picture of this yacht with a helicopter..


No comments: